Who is PT SMI
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) (“PT SMI”) is:
- A State-Owned Enterprise which was established by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (GoI) on February 26th, 2009 with an objective to accelerate infrastructure development in Indonesia.
- As a Non-Bank Financial Institution which focuses on Indonesia’s infrastructures financing, PT SMI had obtained a business license as stipulated in Minister of Finance Decree No.396/KMK.010/2009 dated 12 October 2009.
What is PT SMI's role in infrastructure development?
We have four strategic roles in leveraging Indonesia’s infrastructure development:
1. A catalyst in acceleration of the infrastructure development in Indonesia.
2. Provide alternative source of fund to financing project.
3. Promote and Support Public Private Partnerships (PPP)
4. Increase the size, capacity and its effectiveness through the partnerships with third parties.
What can PT SMI do for me?
We offer Total Solution to help your company in planning, developing and financing your business in infrastructure, which consist of :
1. Financing & Investment
We work as alternative source of fund in financing infrastructure sector. We also work as complimentary of Bank, in order to accelerate infrastructure development in Indonesia.
Our product in Financing and Investment
- Financing Investment/Term Loan
- Take Out Financing
- Mezzanine Loan
- Working Capital Loan
- Promoter Financing
- Equity Investment
- Bridge Loan
- Subordinated Loan
PT SMI also provide a solution in expanding client’s business & investment in infrastructure, by providing assistance in business plans, project management, decision making process, transaction, project structure, financial planning, fund raising, investment/divestment, merger and acquisition, and other types of service.
Our product in Advisory :
- Financial and Investment Advisory Services
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Training and Capacity Building
3. Project Development
We help our client in developing infrastructure project preparation to result effective, comprehensive and measurable project development process, as a key success factor to attract money market and capital market investors.
Our product in Financing and Investment :
- Project Development Facilities
- Advisory to Contracting/Tendering Agencies
- Capacity Building
Does PT SMI able to fund all kind of infrastructure development ?
Based on Minister of Finance Regulation Number 100/PMK.010/2009 regarding Infrastructure Financing Companies, we are only eligible to finance infrastructure development in following sectors:
- Transportation infrastructures, including: sea, river, lake, airports, railways and train stations;
- Road infrastructures, including toll roads and toll bridges;
- Irrigation infrastructures, including waterway;
- Drinking water infrastructures, including raw water intake building, transmission networks, distribution networks, and drinking water treatment facilities.
- Waste water infrastructure, including waste water treatment, collection networks, main networks, and waste collection facilities.
- Telecommunication infrastructure, including telecommunication networks;
- Electricity infrastructure, including power plants, electricity transmission and distribution.
- Oil and gas infrastructure, including processing, storage, transportation, transmission, and oil & gas distribution.
- Other infrastructure projects which are not included in items but has approval from the Minister.
How can I contact PT SMI?
Visit our office at:
Sahid Sudirman Center, 48th Floor
JL. Jenderal Sudirman No. 86
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Phone: (+62-21) 8082 5288
Fax: (+62-21) 8082 5258
Or drop us your email through email@example.com
What should I do to apply a request for PT SMI’s financing facility?
PT SMI is only provides funding services for infrastructure development project.
To obtain a financing request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also might need further information about your company, please also enclose brief of your company and expected objective.
Could you explain the process of your financing activities?
Our financing process always starts with evaluation and feasibility studies, both internal and external aspects, which will define our role in the partnerships. The due diligence will result eligibility status of the project, which define our participation in a project.
Please click here to see our complete financing process.
Should you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
If I have critic and suggestion for SMI’s services, how do I convey this?
We always open for a feedback, if you have any critics and suggestions, please drop an email to let us know.
Each feedback on PT SMI’s service will be kept strictly confidential and will be handled by a committee to ensure that all complaints are addressed accurately.