PT SMI has been adopting Guidelines of a Whistleblowing System (WBS) since 2014. Under the policy, PT SMI has developed a web-based application. This system is one of the mechanisms used to report violations to ensure that the application of the principles of good corporate governance (GCG) is effective.
Through the WBS, whistleblowers can report violations committed by employees or executives of the Company based on the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct Guidelines and Code of Good Corporate Governance.
Whistleblowing System aims to:
- Encourage employees and other Stakeholders to report to the Company’s internal authorities information about violations and/or deviations from code of ethics, laws, standard operating procedures, management policies and other matters that are considered to be harmful or jeopardizing to the Company.
- Minimize the likelihood that violations will remain undetected and potentially harming the Company.
- Increase the confidence of the Company’s employees and other Stakeholders regarding the protection from punishment, reprisals, and unreasonable or unfair treatment if the relevant whistleblower reveals an infringement in good faith and with adequate proof.
- Supports the establishment of a culture of transparency, accountability and integrity.
- Improves the effectiveness of good corporate governance, internal control, and performance of employees and the Company.
To report a violation, whistleblowers can use:
Fax: (62-21) 8082 5258
Phone: (62-21) 8082 5288 (hunting)
Or by mail to:
PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero)
Sahid Sudirman Center, 47th-48th Floor
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman No. 86
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
President Director or Head of Internal Audit (in the case the reported employee is other than a Director or Audit Committee member) or Chairman of the Board of Commissioners (in the case the reported employee is a Director or Audit Committee member).