Date : February 6, 2019 - February 27, 2019
Status : Open/Buka
Regional Infrastructure Development Fund – Project Development Facility (RIDF-PDF)
Project ID: TF0A3871
Assignment Title: Consulting Services for the Feasibility Study of Energy-Efficient Street Lighting Project.
1. PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) (“PT SMI”)—a State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) with 100% shares owned by the Government of Indonesia through the Minister of Finance Republic of Indonesia—plays active role in facilitating infrastructure financing as well as preparing project and serving advisory for infrastructure projects in Indonesia.
2. PT SMI, acting as the responsible agency of the Regional Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) funded by The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (“the Bank”), currently seek for Interested and Eligible Consultant (“Consultant”) specifically Consultant provisioning Feasibility Study in energy-efficient street lighting project in Bengkulu Municipality (“the Services”) by providing technical assistance to Subnational Governments (SG/Pemerintah Daerah) on project preparational stages.
3. Duration of the Services is three (3) months from the contract signing.
4. Consultant are now invited to express their interest in providing the Services. Generally, the purpose of Service is to obtain the energy-efficient street lighting feasibility report that complies with statutory regulations, public minimum service level, and to meet municipal loan requirements such as the RIDF.
5. Consultant are required to express their interest by submitting letter of interest and relevant credentials. Such letter and the credentials must be delivered using required format which can be access here (written in Bahasa). Consultant may associate with other firms in the form of a joint operations or a sub consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
6. A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection Based on Consultants’ Qualifications (CQS) as stipulated in Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers (January 2011, revised July 2014) (“Bank Procurement Guidelines”). The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the Bank Procurement Guidelines setting forth the Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
7. The expressions of interest containing information as described in paragraph 5 must be received in a written form or by email as described below no later than Wednesday, 27 February 2019 at 3pm (“Submission Deadline”). Further correspondence is available during working days from 9am until Submission Deadline.
Cipto Adi Utomo
Head of Procurement Committee
PT SARANA MULTI INFRASTRUKTUR (PERSERO)
Sahid Sudirman Center, 47th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman No. 86 Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Tel: +62 (21) 8082 5288
Fax: +62 (21) 8082 5258