Date : September 6, 2018 - September 13, 2018 Status : Close/Tutup
Regional Infrastructure Development Fund – Project Development Facility (RIDF-PDF)
Project ID: TF0A3871
Assignment Title: Consulting Services for AMDAL (Analisis Mengenai Dampak Lingkungan/Environmental Impact Assessment of Eye Special Hospital (Rumah Sakit Khusus Mata) Construction Project (‘the Project”) in North Sulawesi Province.
The World Bank, acting as administrator of grant funds provided by various donors under the Indonesia Sustainable Urbanization Multi-Donor Trust Fund, extends a grant to PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero) (“PT SMI”) in order to increase access to infrastructure finance at the subnational level through a financially sustainable intermediary. This facility provides supports for subnational governments in carrying out sub-project identification and preparation.
The consulting services (“the Services”) includes:
- Obtaining AMDAL of Eye Hospital that complies with the requirements and standards stipulated by Indonesia Regulation in accordance with environmental aspects and the Environment and Social Framework published by PT SMI.
- Assist project initiator to obtain environmental license as legally required for Eye Special Hospital (Rumah Sakit Khusus Mata) construction in Sulawesi Utara Province.
This activity will be conducted in 8 (eight) months.
PT SMI now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. i.e. presenting consultant/firm profile, description of similar assignments (completed with: assignment title, assignment location/country, name of employer/client, type of services provided, period of contract (starting date and completion date)). The shortlisting criteria are:
- Having experience and field of expertise and successfully completed AMDAL for infrastructure projects owned by governments especially local governments in the last ten (10) years;
- Preferable having experience in AMDAL for regional Public Hospital (Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah) or Eye Hospital or Others Specialty Hospital project at the subnational level;
- Preferable having experience in Sulawesi projects.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers (January 2011, revised July 2014), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection Based on Consultants’ Qualifications (CQS) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours (08.30 WIB to 17.30 WIB).
Expressions of interest along with the credentials record related to the criteria above must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) by Thursday, September 13, 2018.
Cipto Adi Utomo
Head of Procurement Committee
PT SARANA MULTI INFRASTRUKTUR (PERSERO)
Sahid Sudirman Center, 47th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman No. 86 Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Tel: +62 (21) 8082 5288
Fax: +62 (21) 8082 5258