The Government of Indonesia is setting up a government-sponsored exploration drilling program in partnership with the World Bank under the Geothermal Energy Upstream Development Project (GEUDP). PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (PT SMI) will be the implementing agency for the program based on the assignment from The Ministry of Finance of The Republic of Indonesia. From the technical point of view, The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (Ditjen EBTKE and Badan Geologi) will take part actively in the program. The project will be funded by Clean Technology Fund (CTF) and Global Environment Facility (GEF) administered by The World Bank and Infrastructure Financing for Geothermal Sector (Pembiayaan Infrastruktur Sektor Panas Bumi) administered by PT SMI.
PT SMI will establish a project management unit (PMU) based in Jakarta to assist the implementation agencies in project implementation. To support this project and build the organizational, PT SMI is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our PMU Team for position:
Project Administration Staff
The Project Administration Staff (Project Admin) will report to the Project Manager and will be responsible for following duties:
- Operate PMU telephone switchboard by receiving, giving and dispatching office telephone communication to the relevant recipients
- Receiving and dispatching all office communication by e-mail, fax, post, diplomatic bag, etc.
- Distributes incoming traffic to the relevant recipients for action or information (assures copying and further distribution)
- Maintaining appropriate logs and chronological files of all written traffic as well as the general archive of the office
- Daily Check the incoming & outgoing mail on due time.
- Maintaining an updated address and phone lists of project counterparts, staff and all Implementing Agency staff working on the project
- Providing secretarial services as required by all member of PMU (i.e. write correspondence, phone calls, photocopies, etc.)
- Arranging appointments of the Head of PMU, Project Manager, and other PMU members
- Administrative support for the PMU
- Follow up logistical arrangement for PMU missions and other travel arrangements and maintain the mission log
- Organize travel arrangements and hotel bookings for PMU and visitors
- Organize workshop, seminars, meetings or public consultations
- Writing memo to internal PT SMI, letters to the external counterparts or minutes during meeting
- Carrying out any other duties assigned by the Head of PMU and Project Manager
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Any bachelor degrees are welcome to apply.
- A minimum two years of experience in the World Bank projects or foreign funded development projects or international financial management is preferable.
- Ability to read, speak and write excellent English and Bahasa, and produce reports in English and Bahasa for regular and continuous presentations to World Bank staff.
- High level of computer literacy, including Word and Excel.
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 28th February 2018. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted on the next step.