Head of Division - Integrated Risk Management
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree.
- Minimum 15 years working experience in areas related to Credit Risk Management and Enterprise Policy & Portfolio Risk Management in Banking Industry/Financial Institution with Infrastructure segment would be advantage.
- Having Professional certifications in Risk Management such as CIA, CRMP, ERMCP, BSMR/BARA and or equivalent is preferred.
- Good understanding of risk management as required under Basel II Accord and Bank of Indonesia and PSAK 71.
- Having strong critical & conceptual thinking, problem solving with good communication & presentation skill.
- Managing, coordinating and supervising a team of enterprise and credit risk in performing day to day risk routines to ensure good team work, good working environment, effective in work, opportunities to learn as well as to be valued and has a good relationship to other units.
- Have professional integrity and good character.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.